Monday, December 19, 2016

Happy Anniversary To My Grandparents

Good evening my dears, I just wanted to share a memory with y'all.


December 12th, was the wedding anniversary of both my maternal Nana & Granddad, and paternal Granny & Grandpa. Sadly they are no longer with us. Pictured, is my Granny leaving for a military ball back in the 1960's.


Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag, it isn’t arrogant, it isn’t rude, it doesn’t seek its own advantage, it isn’t irritable, it doesn’t keep a record of complaints, it isn’t happy with injustice, but it is happy with the truth. Love puts up with all things, trusts in all things, hopes for all things, endures all things.

Amen.


Kiki Nakita

You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin'

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh your dear grandma was a beauty! Such a fun photo. Have a wonderful holiday and a truly healthy and Happy New Year!

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...