Thursday, August 6, 2020

Master Bathroom and Closet Tour

Good afternoon my dears.

Today, I'd like to share a glimpse of our master bathroom and closet. Lets rewind back to March, when I was around seven months pregnant, and had the strongest urge to decorate around our home. My hubby started by painting the walls Valspar Sachet, a soft lavender-grey color, which makes the room feel both relaxing and romantic. Then, because of stay-at-home orders, I shopped our home for matching accessories. I was able to find this framed floral rose print and faux flowers which helped cozy up the space.

~ I enjoy playing relaxing music, taking a warm bath, and drying off with soft clean towels. ~


~ Someday, I'd like to update our lighting. If you have any ideas, let me know. ~


~ Built-in that I use for our towel sets, bath salts, essential oils, etc. ~


~ I love this painting of a magnolia above our lavatory. ~


~ View from the closet, looking into the bathroom. ~


~ I love our view, overlooking acres of forest. ~


~ My side of the closet. ~


~Hubby's side of the closet. ~

 Whenever my hubby has a special occasion, he'll buy a new shirt and donate a shirt. That's how it stays organized. 


~ Video ~

Includes a before and after from when we were building our home. 


Kiki Nakita 

You can follow me on FacebookInstagramPinterestYouTube, or Bloglovin' 

Linked up to:
Grace at Home #390

2 comments:

The Liberty Belle said...

Nice! Hope you have a fantastic week.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Perfectly beautiful, you have lovely taste.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...