Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Week!


Wow, what a week. I have now been back in town for over a week and I already feel exhausted. My trip back was so long, including an overnight layover in Schipol, Amsterdam for New Years Eve.

Above, me on Thursday night at the Student Gallery and Awards evening

This week I have been getting back into the swing of things, although by the end of the week I was suffering sinus/flu like symptoms and found classes exhausting me out. So much so I spent this past Saturday, recuperating at home, watching the likes of Lifetime television.

Fabulous I know! Today I decided cleaning up and errands were in order, at my own dilly-dally pace, I quickly tidied up my humble abode then headed off to Rite Aid. An expensive shop it became, almost $40! I was taken aback by brown/black tights and the reduced prices in toiletries made me stock up!

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...