Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


We've decked the halls


and I've placed my favorite ornament on the tree, some porcelain ballet slippers.


Miss Boo Babinsky


Overseeing it all Mr. C

So we're officially decorated for Christmas at our residence. It wasn't as tedious as one would expect, actually getting the tree went off without as much as a hitch.

Luckily, we found a tree, of which we don't know what it's called that was hauled here from Oregon City, that has barely shed a needle, okay maybe two, but that's impressive,

right?

All my cards were written out in November, however mailing them is another ball game. Everyone except say us, has moved, so we had little in the term of addresses. This can be a frustrating task!

Wrapping was fun. I wrapped all our gifts in brown paper, and twine and embellished with miniature red ribbon bows, oh so adorable I must say so myself. The tags were free from the front of none other than a Trader Joe's brown bag.

So, from us to you,

Merry Christmas...or Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...