Why, oh dang why would we only start resolutions on January 1st when we're doomed to fail. And that failure just brings on feelings of inadequacy.
Here are some for me:
- Finish the family history book I started. The book is called Joining Branches and it combines mine and my fiances personal reflections on our family as far back as our grandparents.
- Send Thanksgiving, or possibly Holiday cards out
before the actual Holiday's arrive.
- Prepare for my mom and sister's visit for the Holiday's.
- Learn to relax now the elections are over. They seriously make me anxious and upset with all the public negativity, bantering and money spent on campaigns. I am happy with President Barack Obama, and the Democratic party.
- Focus on defining myself. I keep learning more about myself each and every day.
- Find a way to conquer all my paper clutter. Seriously, the amount of junk mail is extraordinary.
- Go for walks, to the movies and plays more. I always feel better after that.
- Finish house projects so we can Move to Mass.
- Get my websites for my personal work and my magazine completed.