Sunday, July 21, 2013

Belgium's King Philippe and Queen Mathilde

Oh, how I adore the European Royal family.
 
I spent eleven years of my childhood growing up in the English countryside, and had a chance to meet Queen Elizabeth when I was in middle school.
 
So, when news came about the Belgium has a new King and Queen I was excited, but especially to see Mathilde as Queen.
 
I adore her, she is so beautiful, gracious and a wonderful mom to hers and Phillipe's four children.

Here are some photo's I wanted to post, so I'll remember the day.
 
The new King Philippe of Belgium and Queen Mathilde seen at the Cathedral of St Michael and Saint Gudula today
 
(L-R) The Belgian royals greet the public from the balcony of the Royal Palace after the ceremony on Belgium's National Day in Brussels
 
Grand: The new monarch King Philippe of Belgium and his wife Queen Mathilde posed on the steps of the impressive Cathedral of St Michael and Saint Gudula
 
Royal family: The new King Philippe and Queen Mathilde have four children
 
 At the stunning abdication party to mark the handover of the Netherland's throne from Queen Beatrix to her son Willem-Alexander
via


No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...