Thursday, August 15, 2013

Selling Spelling Manor

Oh my goodness. I've been wanting to watch this special that was featured on HGTV for years, and I finally found the whole version, without commercials.
 
Grab a cup of tea, and give me a high five!
 

 
I love Candy. She's so poised, graceful and looks so modern for someone whose now sixty-seven years of age.


 


It seems like Candy was ready to downsize and both her children mention in the video that the 56,000 square foot home was a lot of maintenance, but it would have been nice to become a museum of sorts. They could have done tours, and decorated the home for the Holiday's and done a once a year charity gala. I'm thinking along the lines of Graceland.

What do you think?

I'll be following her new journey with her show The Manor in The Sky!
 

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...