1. Create an acrostic using the word LOVE. If you're unsure what an acrostic is click here.
For God so Loved the world
that he gave his Only begotten son
That whosoever belieVeth in Him should not perish
but have Everlasting life.
2. Does love really conquer all? Why or why not?
God is love and He conquers all.
Faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Last year, I really put my heart into starting a family.
This year, I've put my heart into my home and family history. I have crossed off a lot of to-do's, with my longest list being my genealogy and writing.
I'm very sentimental. So it may take awhile.
4. What's your favorite fictional love story?
Talking of which, I prefer the whole preface of movies of that time, the homes, the characters, the innocence.
5. Do you generally wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your cards close to the vest?
I keep my cards close to the vest. I open up and share my feelings to only a special few; my husband, my mum, and my sister.
Perhaps, a lot of people brought up in England are this way?
Anything prepared by someone special.
My granny used to make the best Sunday roast and my nana's used to make the best desserts from our berry picking.
7. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
I was tickled pink with my strawberry vine watercolor. I have been handwriting and watercoloring several books.
One of the books is A Collection of Childhood Memories, and the other is Ancestor's Recipes For Love.
8. Insert your own random thought here.