Monday, February 27, 2017

3rd Annual Valentines At The Ballantyne

Good afternoon my dears,

A few weekends ago we had our 3rd annual Valentine's high tea at the Ballantyne. We go to the Ballantyne every month or so, so we know recognize a lot of the staff, and they recognize us. I guess that's the benefit of living in one town for three years. It was delightful, as always.




Then, on Valentine's Day we went for dinner at Brio's, at the Piedmont Town Center. I had a delicious chicken and sweet potato risotto, and we shared tiramisu for dessert. Afterwards, we went to Pier One and Kirklands to peek at the Spring décor. It was a lovely evening.


We've just come back from visiting hubby's family in Texas, so I'll update my blog, and you soon.

Have a blessed week,

~ Kiki Nakita ~

You can follow me on Instagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...