Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Memories and Movies

Heritage scrapbook journaling ideas
I have been busy working on my family history keepsake book. I printed out more pages of my story to watercolor while I watch my movie list. Along with this book I need to one-day update my project life binder with more photos from our childhood.
 
Right now I'm watching a Shelley Long movie called 'A Message From Holly' from 1992. I have started a secret folder on my Pinterest page of my favorite movies, so good to watch while I'm painting away.
 
I also wanted to share this vintage recipe card I found for peanut butter cookies. I'd really like to try these sometime. I'm always looking for delicious recipes to write down or pin to my delicious board.
Peanut Butter Cookies
Have a great Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...