Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year!

Over the years I have made resolutions, some stuck, others didn’t. In 2004 I decided to write down in a diary everything that I spent for the year, and I did! At the end of the year I found out, exactly how much I cost.

This year, my resolution is confidence, on the inside and outside, as I believe confidence leads to better prospects in careers, friendships and relationships. Although I may at times appear confident to the outside world, inside I’m crying. I’ve become good at hiding my inner emotions, and I resolve to sift through those emotions so I can have a better self confidence.

Each week I aim to focus on one new area according to the book Angel Healing, it is a concept that could enrich my life. It is an alternative therapy that involves communication with angels. I know it may seem a hoax, but why not give it a try? I bought this book several years ago at a yard sale for a whole 20 cents, and it’s been laying in my closet. This Christmas break, while I was in Europe I needed a few light books to read and I pulled out my favorite first The Sweet Life by William Sinunu and then that good ole bargain book from the yard sale. As I read each page, I realized I could enrich my life, and be more confident by not only confiding in my mother, but also my guardian angel.
We’ll see.

Painting Serenity Garden by, Edward Tadiello

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...