Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Veranda: Spring 2010

Beautiful images abound the April issue of Veranda. Every time I get a copy in my mailbox, I go inside and for a short while...tea in hand immerse myself in these interiors. Here are a few of my favourites, which one's yours?
A classic french inspired seating area, with an over sized hung mirror, really captures both light and scale.
Imagine a restful Sunday, sitting on these wicker chairs enjoying the Spring blooms.
What a captivating sea view. I adore large panel windows, not only do they allow day lighting but they also create a frame to a 'live' painting.

Stunning stone walls, Georgian sash windows and an over sized magnolia tree, when can I move on in?
White teeth, check. Blondy bob, check. Perfectly laid out Spring dinner service, check. All for the splendors of Veranda.

If you would like to get a copy, they are on bookshelves now, or if like me you want it to arrive by surprise, then you may visit VERANDA.

1 comment:

Nadia Marie said...

I really like the one with the magnolia tree! They are all wonderful though! :-)

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...