Thursday, August 9, 2012

Junior Designer

Source Unknown

This week I have been teaching a design class to 8-12 year olds.

On Monday, I went and had my hair cut & colored afterward and I felt so much better. Isn't it amazing how a little 'me' time can perk you up?
I came home to a vacuumed TV room and chicken pot pie.

***

On Tuesday, before class I visited with my dad. He has been taking oral chemotherapy pills and hasn't taken to them very well. Hopefully he gets some strength back.

***

Today, I surprised Cory and brought home some Little Caesars pizza & Pepsi as a treat. Turns out he was a busy bee and got a lot of yard work done.

***

Hope your all enjoying your week too...I have two more days of classes to go.

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...