Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hello January

This month we have stayed home a lot, alas we haven't ventured too far.
 
My dad, although in remission...has to continue his treatments every other week. Chemotherapy, and drainage every week. This past week though, his blood pressure was too low, and so after his chemotherapy and a visit with his oncologist, he was sent to the hospital for a blood transfusion.
 
Anyways, I've been to the hospital a lot, and each time I come home, I'm reminded how lucky I am to be healthy.
 
So, for entertainment...we've eaten out a few times, we usually chit-chat the whole time.
 
 
Atomic is one of Cory's favorite places to share a pizza and have a beer. Here we are on January 5th.
 
Since last Fall, we haven't had beer at home, besides on one occassion. So we only drink it every once in awhile when we go out to eat.
 
 
I didn't get pictures from PF Changs from yesterday...but I assure you we love it there.


No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...