Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cracker Barrel & A Lot of Love


Happy Tuesday y'all, or is it Wednesday?
 
This afternoon we went to the Cracker Barrel closest to our home in Port Charlotte, and it made us feel like we were in Tennessee all over again.
 
Except, there were no gramdpa's lounging in the rockers!


This weekend, I decided not to respond to my emails for a day. All this estate planning, has been so tiring. The amount of forms, etc. to fill out after someone's passed away is surmounting. Plus having to keep in touch with lawyers, CPA's, funeral directors and then let the rest of the family know the updates is not on the top of my 'enjoyable' list. But where there's a will, there's a way (no pun intended).



At home, we've had lot's of snuggles as you can see. I love the hustle and bustle of our home, I'm never bored and always have a pet to cuddle up to.
 
Our home is filled with a lot of love.
 


1 comment:

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Those rockers on the porch are what I like best about Cracker Barrel - such a nice touch!

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...