Monday, September 2, 2013

Menu Monday #3

This past weekend we did a grocery shop at Trader Joe's near Sarasota, Florida.

I love an abundance of fresh fruits, vegetables, and decided to buy:
***

 marinated chicken breasts
4 bean dip
teeny tiny potatoes
a rainbow of mini tomatoes
brussel sprouts

***
This past Sunday for lunch I roasted three of the marinated chicken breasts in our toaster oven on 375 for around 30-35 minutes. I turned them over once during cooking and after cooling them down, sliced them and served them on the platter with the 4 bean dip on top. 

The vegetables (including some baby carrots I had from another store) roasted in the oven at 375 for 33 minutesif I'm going to be precise just drizzle the bottom of the baking sheet with extra virgin olive oil, and give the pan a shake about halfway through to prevent them from sticking.






It was a delicious lunch, and as a treat, I got myself some sunflowers also.

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...