Monday, October 7, 2013

Southern Georgia & Susan Branch Recipes

Fall is in the air around most of the country, but in Southern Georgia the days are still sunny. We made the move from Florida to Georgia last week with my mom, who came to visit for a week. It has been lovely having family time and settling into our home for the month, a 1906 Queen Anne style home. It's charm urges me to do some baking, and to try out some of Susan Branch's recipes.
 
 
Here's a recipe for some biscuits, they would be delicious with a little peach jam preserve.
 
via the very talented Susan Branch   :)

Or how about an old fashioned peach pie? Last week for a dessert I made peaches with a delectable side of vanilla ice-cream.
 
Susan Branch

I'll write and tell you more about our first week in Georgia throughout this week, with pictures of the home we're staying in and a little local history, a Victorian tablescape and a picture tour of a past senator's home.
 
 
I'd love for y'all to stop by my "delicious" pins.
Until tomorrow, have a delicious day!

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...