Monday, December 23, 2013

Birds Of A Feather

This past month or so, I've been watching Birds of a Feather before going to bed. I remember my mom letting me stay up and watch the episodes when I was younger, and in someway it reminds me of my childhood in England and the 1980's and 1990's which is when the show aired.
 
The show is about sisters whose husbands get imprisoned for armed robbery, and end up living together and trying to come up with business ideas to support themselves. They have a nosey neighbor who ends up becoming their best friend, and together, they create an entertaining performance.
 
Series List
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To my amazement, just as I'm about to finish on series 9, which ended filming in 1998, I found out they are bringing the show back this January.

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...