Friday, September 16, 2016

Happy 58th Birthday In Heaven


Today, would've been my dad's 58th birthday. He passed away after a two-and-a-half year battle with pancreatic cancer about a week before my 27th birthday.  I have many photos of my dad from the 1970's onwards, so a few weeks ago I asked my aunt if she would send me some of his childhood photos from my granny's 1950's and 1960's photo albums. Wasn't he a cute baby?


September 16th, 1958 - May 21st, 2013

Kiki Nakita

You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin'

2 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Sending a HUG!

likeschocolate said...

So sorry for your loss! Praying for comfort for you and your family! It must be hard having lost your father at such a young age.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...