Monday, April 24, 2017

Fashion Repeat

Good morning my dears.

Just for a giggle, I had to share how my fashion sense (not that I really have any) hasn't changed in twenty years. I recently purchased this dress from Old Navy, and to make it a little more modest I wear a white tee underneath. It feels ever so 90's.

Then I remembered that twenty years ago, back in 1997, when I was eleven - I had a similar dress. I'd bought it on a shopping trip to Tamworth with my Nana, Mum, and younger sister for our summer holiday to France.

- Now -

- Then -
Have you ever accidentally had a fashion repeat?

~Kiki Nakita ~

You can follow me on Instagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin'.

1 comment:

Carla from The River said...

Sweet ... I do love the dress. I also love the memory.
xx oo
Carla

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...