Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Granny and Grandpa's Home Movies Circa 1969

Good afternoon my dears. 

Today is the wedding anniversary of my Nana & Granddad (1954) and my Granny & Grandpa (1962). So to celebrate, I thought I'd show you one of my Granny and Grandpa's home movies circa 1969. 

Grandpa
William Harold Smith 
b. August 4th, 1924 d. 1999

married on December 12th 1962
to

Granny 
Veronika Ortrud Heier
b. December 27th, 1938 d. December, 2010





Thank you. To any of you who take the time to read my blog, or watch my vlogs. I enjoy seeing how other people live - and we all have one thing in common, we like to remember these little moments, because maybe, just maybe the little moments are what matter the most. 

Kiki Nakita
You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Bloglovin'

2 comments:

Sherry said...

What an amazing family treasure! I particularly love the shots of Victoria Falls because that is on my bucket list to see one day. I love the way she captured their family memories. I assume the little blond girl may have been your mom because I see a resemblance for sure. :-)

Decor To Adore said...

A truly charming video! I love how the old movies show us the scenery, clothing, and lifestyles of the time. The turtle made me smile.

I had NO idea that you could write to the Queen/royal family and receive a reply. You must tell me more and share the card when it arrives.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...