Tuesday, February 27, 2018

A Bahamas Cruise & A Few Little February Updates

Good afternoon my dears.

Happy love month to you all. Here's a few February updates that I'd like to remember. 


ONE


We started our month on a Bahamas Cruise to Princess Cays and Nassau. It was the perfect amount of sunshine to put smiles on our faces. Some pictures from our balcony stateroom. 




FORMAL EVENING



ISLAND DAYS






HOME MOVIE

A travel diary of our Bahamas Cruise.


TWO

Seashells are one of my favorite souvenirs. We have collected them from around the world on our travels. They may look different or unique when we discover them on the beach, but once home and together with the rest of the collection they look the same. Do you collect seashells on your travels too?






THREE

The weekend after our return was our 4th annual Valentines at the Ballantyne. 
FOUR

Our weather this month has been beautiful. Yes, we've had some rain showers, but all the blossoms starting to bloom bring me so much unending joy.




FIVE

Last but not least, a little IVF update. We went to our REI on Friday and they performed more tests. I had a CD 12 ultrasound, a sticky test, and endometrial scratch, and all my results came back good. So thankful. 

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13


Kiki Nakita
You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Bloglovin'

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Awe, you guys are too cute and fun! Love seeing your adventures together.

Decor To Adore said...

Oh a visit here always makes my heart happy. I LOVE your Island Days photos.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...