Sunday, July 15, 2018

The Parent Trap



Good afternoon my dears,

There's been so many pictures of summer camp on my Facebook news feed. It reminds me of one of my favorite childhood movies, The Parent Trap. I like the 1961 version with Haley Mills, but relate to the 1998 version with Lindsey Lohan, who is the same age as me.
In the 1998 version, the girls have one parent living in the U.S and one parent living in the U.K and their experiences are much like my childhood of traveling between the two parents and the two countries. My dad also looked a lot like Dennis Quaid and my mum looks a lot like the late Natasha Richardson.
Which twin am I more like? Hallie, the hip Californian, or Annie, the proper London miss? And which movie represents a story in your life?




Kiki Nakita
You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Pamela said...

LOVE both versions!

Carla from The River said...

I also LOVE both. :-)

Sherry said...

You would definitely be Annie. A movie that relates to a story about my life? Hmmm...when I lived at a Children's Home, a bunch of us girls related to Annie (the original movie) and hoped to be adopted by a billionaire. Haha! Just kidding...our experience was really a good one. 😉

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...