Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Enneagram Test


Good afternoon my dears, 

I recently took the enneagram personality test. My results were a 9 - the peacemaker, 3 - the achiever, and 1 - the reformer. 


Type 9: The Peacemaker
Peacemakers are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union with others and the world around them.
How to Get Along with Me
  • If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially don't like expectations or pressure.
  • I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this.
  • Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit.
  • Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge me gently and nonjudgmentally.
  • Ask me questions to help me get clear.
  • Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery.
  • Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings.
  • I like a good discussion but not a confrontation.
  • Let me know you like what I've done or said.
  • Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life.
What I Like About Being a Nine
  • Being nonjudgmental and accepting.
  • Caring for and being concerned about others.
  • Being able to relax and have a good time.
  • Knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around.
  • My ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good mediator and facilitator.
  • My heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and now.
  • Being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe.
What's Hard About Being a Nine
  • Being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive.
  • Being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline.
  • Being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally.
  • Being confused about what I really want.
  • Caring too much about what others will think of me.
  • Not being listened to or taken seriously.

Type 3: The Achiever
Achievers are energetic (not as much), optimistic, self-assured, and goal oriented.
How to Get Along with Me
  • Leave me alone when I am doing my work.
  • Give me honest, but not unduly critical or judgmental, feedback.
  • Help me keep my environment harmonious and peaceful.
  • Don't burden me with negative emotions.
  • Tell me you like being around me.
  • Tell me when you're proud of me or my accomplishments.
What I Like About Being a Three
  • Being optimistic, friendly, and upbeat
  • Providing well for my family.
  • Being able to recover quickly from setbacks and to charge ahead to the next challenge.
  • Staying informed, knowing what's going on.
  • Being competent and able to get things to work efficiently.
  • Being able to motivate people.
What's Hard About Being a Three
  • Having to put up with inefficiency and incompetence.
  • The fear on not being -- or of not being seen as -- successful.
  • Comparing myself to people who do things better. (disagree with comparing - I get motivated by others who do things better).
  • Struggling to hang on to my success. (?)
  • Putting on facades in order to impress people. 
  • Always being "on." It's exhausting.

Type 1: The Reformer
Reformers are realistic, conscientious, and principled. They strive to live up to their high ideals.
How to Get Along with Me
  • Take your share of the responsibility so I don't end up with all the work.
  • Acknowledge my achievements.
  • I'm hard on myself. Reassure me that I'm fine the way I am.
  • Tell me that you value my advice.
  • Be fair and considerate, as I am.
  • Apologize if you have been unthoughtful. It will help me to forgive.
  • Gently encourage me to lighten up and to laugh at myself when I get uptight, but hear my worries first.
What I Like About Being a One
  • Being self-disciplined and able to accomplish a great deal.
  • Working hard to make the world a better place.
  • Having high standards and ethics; not compromising myself.
  • Being reasonable, responsible, and dedicated in everything I do.
  • Being able to put facts together, coming to good understandings, and figuring out wise solutions.
  • Being the best I can be and bringing out the best in other people.
What's Hard About Being a One
  • Being disappointed with myself or others when my expectations are not met.
  • Feeling burdened by too much responsibility.
  • Thinking that what I do is never good enough.
  • Not being appreciated for what I do for people.
  • Being upset because others aren't trying as hard as I am.
  • Obsessing about what I did or what I should do.
  • Being tense, anxious, and taking things too seriously.

My hubby also took the enneagram test. His results were also a 9 - the peacemaker, 7 - the enthusiast, and 6 - the loyalist. 

Type 7: The Enthusiast
Enthusiasts are energetic, lively, and optimistic. They want to contribute to the world.

How to Get Along with Me

Give me companionship, affection, and freedom.
Engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter.
Appreciate my grand visions and listen to my stories.
Don't try to change my style. Accept me the way I am.
Be responsible for yourself. I dislike clingy or needy people.
Don't tell me what to do.
What I Like About Being a Seven

Being optimistic and not letting life's troubles get me down.
Being spontaneous and free-spirited.
Being outspoken and outrageous. It's part of the fun.
Being generous and trying to make the world a better place.
Having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures.
Having such varied interests and abilities.
What's Hard About Being a Seven

Not having enough time to do all the things I want.
Not completing things I start.
Not being able to profit from the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career.
Having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies.
Feeling confined when I'm in a one-to-one relationship.


Type 6: The Loyalist
Loyalists are responsible, trustworthy, and value loyalty to family, friends, groups, and causes. Their personalities range broadly from reserved and timid to outspoken and confrontative.

How to Get Along with Me

Be direct and clear.
Listen to me carefully.
Don't judge me for my anxiety.
Work things through with me.
Reassure me that everything is OK between us.
Laugh and make jokes with me.
Gently push me toward new experiences.
Try not to overreact to my overreacting.
What I Like About Being a Six

Being committed and faithful to family and friends.
Being responsible and hardworking.
Being compassionate toward others.
Having intellect and wit.
Being a nonconformist.
Confronting danger bravely.
Being direct and assertive.
What's Hard About Being a Six

The constant push and pull involved in trying to make up my mind.
Procrastinating because of fear of failure; having little confidence in myself.
Fearing being abandoned or taken advantage of.
Exhausting myself by worrying and scanning for danger.
Wishing I had a rule book at work so I could do everything right.
Being too critical of myself when I haven't lived up to my expectations.

Have you taken the enneagram personality test? Overall it does describe a lot of our personality. 

 Thank you for stopping by. 

-Kiki Nakita-

You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin' or YouTube

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...