Saturday, August 1, 2020

Cindy's 62nd Birthday In Charleston, SC

Good morning my dears,

We've created so many memories over the years, and I've enjoyed finding ways to preserve those memories, whether it be digitally on my hard drive, or on social media. But one of my favorite ways to preserve memories is to write blog posts and edit videos that we can look back on over the years.

Lets rewind back to early February, 2020. That month, I was 6 months pregnant with Drew, and we made a long weekend trip down to Charleston, SC, to celebrate Cory's mom's 62nd birthday. Cory's parents, Kerry and Cindy, live in Kennewick, WA, and this was their first visit to the Carolinas. 

In the video, posted at the bottom of this post, we share our itinerary; a tour of where we stayed, where we visited, and the places we ate. But first, here are our favorite pictures from our trip. 

~ Cory ~


~ Cory and Cindy (his mom) ~


~ Cory and Kerry (his dad) ~


~ Kiki and bump ~


~ Cory, Kiki, and bump ~


~ Cindy and Kerry ~


~ Palmetto Tree ~



~ Cory, outside the Calhoun Mansion ~


~ Kiki and bump ~


~ Cindy and Kerry ~



~ Cory at the Pineapple Fountain ~


~ Cory at The Fish House Restaurant ~


~ Kiki and bump ~


~ Kiki at Patriot's Point ~


~ Cory ~




~ Kiki and Cory on the ferry to Fort Sumter ~


Here's a video of our trip to Charleston, SC. 


Kiki Nakita 

You can follow me on FacebookInstagramPinterestYouTube, or Bloglovin' 

2 comments:

Pam Richardson said...

Charleston is such a beautiful city. My hubby and I were there last October for my birthday. I enjoyed your photos and video

Carla from The River said...

This is lovely, I enjoyed this Kiki. You do a great job sharing with us.
Carla

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...