Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Monday, Monday

Kiki & Oscar .  Cory & Sophie
 
Can you believe it's Monday again. Ha ha.
 
It really doesn't bother me, as everyday is exactly the same for me.
 
Well, last week my great, great aunt passed. It was sad, but she was ninety and had a wonderful life. Her daughter was in Rome at the time, to see the new Pope.
 
Not much else interesting has happened. We've been having rental viewings, and getting ourselves organized. We leave for Tennessee in 2 weeks and 3 days. We are beyond thrilled, and look forward to our trip.
 
Anywho, we were in PetSmart today, and just loved this girl kitten {6 months old} called Shadow. She is so similar to our boy cat Buster. Oh, I could adopt them all...I will probably be a crazy cat lady oneday.
 
Unless, I already am.

 
We've also posted some pictures on Instagram.
 
Have a lovely week.

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...