Sunday, August 4, 2013

Married My Sweetheart

 
 
 
 
Hello darlings.
 
 
Last Wednesday, July 31st, 2013 I got married to my longtime sweetheart.
 
 
We were married on our dock in Port Charlotte, with the water all around us.
 
 
Followed by a delicious Southern style dinner and cut our cake on the beautiful Venice beach.
 
 
 
I wore a vintage inspired dress, and cream peep toe shoes with my collection of vintage style jewelry.
 
I really enjoyed doing all the flower arranging. We had cream peonies, cream hydrangeas, baby yellow roses, blush roses, lavender and wildflowers.
 
It was so pretty.
 
 
I'll add more photos, when I can. We have some of our cake, candlelight dinner and sunset pictures.
 
Have a delightful start to your week!
 
I'm linking with Alderberry Hill for Make the Scene Monday #86 


No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...