Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Care For Those With Alzheimer's.

Gosh, I haven't blogged in a few weeks. But for family history sake I need to catch up. Today's post is a comment I made on one of Maria Shriver's posts about Alzheimer's written by Pippa Kelly.

"Such a touching story. I'm so proud of my Mum who is on her 21st year of working in mental health care. She has touched so many lives, from the aged, to the blind and for the past decade, in alzheimer's/demetia care. I love that this was written from an English perspective. We recently watched Still Alice, and it really hit home for me. Sending blessings to those affected, or those who touch their lives daily."

 
~Kiki Nakita ~
 
You can follow me on Instagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...