Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Five Things To Remember About September

Good afternoon my dears.

I have been a little behind on my blog lately. Mostly, because I've been distracted with building our new farmhouse. I gave myself the challenge to both film, and make weekly updates of the progress - which you can follow along here. I know I'll want to look back at the other moments and memories that we've made too, so I've written five things to remember about September. 

One

These pictures were from an early September brunch at The Gallery.



Where we unintentionally matched.



Two

On Labor Day Weekend we celebrated seven years since our first date. We met ten days after I graduated college, and I remember thinking at the time "what's next?" I was left wondering for less than two weeks before that question was answered.

Three

On Thursday, September 7th we went to our lawyers to sign all the paperwork for the construction loan for Wright Farms. Afterwards, we went for a nice dinner at George's to celebrate.

Four

On Tuesday, September 12th we met with our builder and project manager to discuss the grading and the staking placement. We shared about this in our video diary.

Five

On Saturday, September 16th we went to the 45th annual Dilworth Home Tour, where the homeowners graciously open the hearts and their homes, to raise funds for the Dilworth Soup Kitchen


Which is your favorite?

A.

B.

C.

D.

E. 

F.

G.

Until next time, have a blessed week. 

Kiki Nakita

You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin'

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I would take any of those homes but B is truly calling my name! Such a fun post.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...