Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chattanooga Choo Choo

So, today I had to wake up really, really early to a chilly house {supposedly only 2 degrees off}, re-heated coffee, and dogs that fell right back to sleep after they said good morning to me. Being a morning person isn't all it's cracked up to be!
 
I finished a preliminary floorplan and furnishings plan yesterday, so I get to go to the Chattanooga Choo Choo today for brunch and then the mall, with Cory.
 
Looking forward to having until next Monday, without us having any projects to work on. Although by yesterday evening I had already caught up with housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping and read my Pioneer Woman cookbook for new recipes.
 
Morning to y'all.
 

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...