Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother Day Weekend 2013

Mother's Day in America is this Sunday, May 12th.
 
My mother gets well wishes twice a year, as she gets to celebrate the English Mother's Day {with my little sister} as well the American one {with me}.

I saw this video of the TODAY show cast talking about their mom's.
  
 
Recently, my fiance and I had a leaving party before moving cross country. Before we left, we asked for family pictures, of us growing up. My mom has most of mine, that I look at every time I go visit as she has them all put together into albums, but my dad is quite the sentimental one and has lot's of photos and video that I wanted to get copies of.
 
 While collecting photos, my fiance found a few of himself and later asked his mom for ones of him growing up he could look through. He diligently scanned them all in...one by one and I am working on putting together a coffee table book, for us of our family photos and history.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Kiki as a little one:

 
My mom, Julie's baby shower. Yes it was the late 1980's.
 
 
Kiki's crib
 
 
Julie and Kiki
 

Kiki, playing outside

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Cory as a little one:
 

 Cory's mom, Cindy pregnant

 
Cindy and Cory
 
 
Cindy and Cory at school
 
 
Cory, walking along
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
All grown up:
 
 
Cindy, Kiki, Julie
 
 
Cory {what's he looking at?}, Cindy, Julie
 
 
So, to my mom, Julie...
 
and Cory's mom Cindy...
 
and all the other mom's.
 
Happy Mother's Day 2013.
 

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...