Friday, June 28, 2013

SECOND EVER 5 on Friday

 
I'm linking up for my second ever 5 on Friday.
 
***
 
ONE
 
Did you see my photos from my day trip?
 
 We went to the Historical Edison Park District of Fort Myers.
 
You can here.
 
 
car snapshot taken by me.
 
TWO
 
We announced our wedding date to family and friends.
 
 
We're getting married!!!
 
We also have two receptions being hosted by our family and friends. One in September and another in November.
 
THREE
Pinned Image
Easier said than done right?
 
I pinned this quote and it has been inspirational.
 
My dad passed away a month ago, and doing his estate planning is stressful, and expensive...especially when you're 27!
 
So...I'm trying not to worry...things ALWAYS have a way of working out.
 
Pinned Image

FOUR
 
Pinned Image
 
I've been gathering color palettes on Pinterest.
 
Addicted, maybe!
 
FIVE
 
My design blog has had a lot of people viewing Kathie Lee Gifford's home in Riverside, Connecticut.
 
Have a look see here.
 
 
Bobbie Thomas got married there recently, and it allowed us more glimpses inside and outside her home.
 
Ooooooooooooo
 
***
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
 

2 comments:

Laynah said...

Congratulations on setting a wedding date! Haha, why is looking through colors so addicting? I have that problem too.

April of Smidge Of This said...

Wedding date set, how exciting is that! Congratulations lady!

Thanks for linking up with us today :)

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...